Fox Valley Institute is an innovative, full-service clinical practice that is transforming the health and wellness industry. Our team includes psychiatrists, clinicians, an administrative team and interns.
Fox Valley Institute (FVI) Full and Part-Time Therapists: FVI, located in Naperville, Illinois, is a multi-award winning counseling practice, focused on helping people reach their greatest potential is actively seeking highly-qualified, full and part-time therapists.
FVI provides more than just a place to work. Rather, we are a practice you can be proud of, a practice where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
In this role, the successful candidate is responsible for evaluating therapy needs and implementing comprehensive treatment to clients. When you join FVI, you play an important role in improving the health, well-being and security of the people we serve. Supporting your efforts is our top priority. We’re pleased to offer innovative health and wellness treatments such as Brain Spotting, Psychological Testing, Rapid Resolution Therapy and Virtual Reality. FVI offers both in-person and telehealth sessions to our clients. We hope those who join our team find the support and resources available at FVI greatly contribute to the quality of care and treatment offered to clients.
LCPC, LMFT, LCSW, or be a licensed Psy.D, Ph.D.
The ideal candidate demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- A strong work ethic
- Strong clinical skills
- Expert in the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in verbal and written form so that others can clearly understand.
- Passionate about client care
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Committed to and comfortable with community education & involvement
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with clients, customers and management
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
- Passion: Inserting emotion and excitement in all that is done. Passion for the company, mission and career growth.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of camaraderie.
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
Apply today to join a team of positive, energetic, caring individuals! Local candidates only. Openings are limited.
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
- Master’s Degree – LMFT, LCSW or LCPC Licensed with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations
- Doctoral Degree – Psy.D./Ph.D. Licensed with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in behavioral health therapy
- Experience in individual, child, adolescent, marriage/family, and group counseling, as well as experience working with Faith-based counseling concepts.
FVI offers competitive compensation packages, a 401K plan, broker-assisted health insurance, and opportunities for free CEU’s.
No phone calls, please. If you do not have the above experience or have applied previously, please do not resubmit your resume.
Submit your resume to email@example.com to start a connection with our recruiters.