Fox Valley Institute is an innovative, full-service clinical practice that is transforming the health and wellness industry. Our team includes psychologists, therapists, an administrative team and interns.
Fox Valley Institute (FVI) Full and Part-Time Therapists: FVI, located in Naperville, Illinois for over 20 years, is a multi-award winning counseling practice, focused on helping clients reach their greatest potential is actively seeking highly qualified, full and part-time therapists and psychologists.
FVI provides more than just a place to work. Rather, we are a practice you can be proud of, a practice where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
Seeking LPC, LCPC, LMFT, LCSW, and Licensed Clinical Psychologists therapists
In this role, the successful candidate is responsible for evaluating therapy needs and implementing comprehensive treatment to clients. When you join FVI, you play an important role in improving the health, well-being and security of the people we serve. Supporting your efforts is our top priority. We’re pleased to offer innovative health and wellness treatments such as Brainspotting, Psychological Testing, Rapid Resolution Therapy and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). FVI offers both in-person and telehealth sessions for our clients. We hope those who join our team find the support and resources available at FVI greatly contribute to the quality of care and treatment offered to clients.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Masters Degree or Psy.D.
- LPC License with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations
- LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or Clinical Psychologist License with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations
- Experience in 1 or more following counseling services: children, adolescents, adults, couples, marriage, family, addiction, veterans, first responders, group, coaching, divorce mediation, play therapy
- Excellent clinical skills
- High moral standards
- Passionate about helping others
- Value afternoon and evening client hours
- Enjoy working as a team
- Desire to learn and grow
- Open to innovative treatment and technology
- Comfortable working with an electronic medical record (EMR) system
- Be adept with EFT, CBT, DBT and/or ACT, and comfortable integrating other modalities into treatment approaches
- Full-time caseload is 25-30 therapy hours a week. Part-time caseload is 15-20.
Benefits for Therapists who work 25 hours or more per week:
(* identifies benefits that also apply to part-time therapists)
- Competitive compensation *
- 401K Plan *
- FSA *
- Malpractice insurance
- Health insurance plan
- Supplemental insurance through Aflac
- Psychology Today profile and advertising *
- Administrative support provided for billing, credentialing, initial scheduling, insurance claims, marketing, and accounting *
- Individual consultation *
- Team consultation *
- Monthly group case consultation *
- Highly innovative technology tools *
- Flexible work schedules *
- 24-hour Coverage *
- Well established brand *
- Access to beautiful and comfortable office space *
- Consistent stream of referrals from community partners, FVI team, and clients to assist with maintaining a full caseload *
- Growth – Encouragement – Appreciation *
Below is feedback from a few of our current clinicians describing why they love being part of Fox Valley Institute for Growth and Wellness:
- “Fox Valley Institute is a collaborative, genuinely caring environment dedicated to encouraging and fostering personal and professional growth.” – Cheryl Frommelt, LCPC, LMFT, Clinical Director, Divorce Mediator
- “When you work at Fox Valley you are working in a beautiful environment. You also work with a team that is held to a high standard of clinical competency and keeps its offerings fresh and current.”– Suzanne Kennon, MA, LCPC
- “I love the flexibility, the high standard of care, and the opportunity to make a living doing what I love.” – Chris McGrath, Chief Psychologist
Submit your resume to email@example.com to begin the application process or call 630-718-0717 x224.