Family Matters – Family Communication throughout COVID 19 and Stressful Times
Christina Maki and Dr. Laura Bokar will be looking at how a crisis like COVID 19 causes strain in our family relationships as our communication styles change. We will be addressing the following questions:
- How has communication changed?
- What do we need to make communication healthier?
- What is the role of social media in that communication?
- Are there developmental tasks that are being missed in this crisis?
- What can we do to support our teens through this crisis?
For immediate assistance to schedule an appointment, please connect with one of our Client Care Specialists at 630.718.0717, ext. 240.