What is Brainspotting?
Brainspotting is a gentle, effective, mindfulness-based, brain/body focused treatment. It helps
relieve psychological pain and trauma. Brainspotting goes directly into deeper places within the
brain quicker and more effectively than traditional therapies.
What types of problems can Brainspotting treat?
- Chronic pain & injuries
- Early attachment difficulties
- Exposure to constant aggression or threat
- Experiencing or witnessing an accident
- Loss of a loved ones
- Medical treatment process
- Military combat
- Natural disasters
- Public speaking & auditions
- Sexual or physical abuse
- Sports performance
- Sudden serious medical diagnosis
- Traumatic pregnancy and/or delivery
- Unexpected life change
Learn more about Brainspotting.
Brainspotting International Website: https://brainspotting.pro/
Midwest Brainspotting Institute: https://
Search “Brainspotting” on YouTube for video demonstrations
Brainspotting by Dr. David Grand, available on Amazon.com
To schedule an appointment with a therapist who specializes in this area, please call 630.718.0717,
ext. 240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.