“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten”
Is your life in transition? Are you ready to close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be? If the answer is yes, then coaching services at Fox Valley Institute are for you!
We all have the power within us to make our life what we want it to be. Coaching is seen as a collaborative process between you and your coach. Why should seek out coaching? Think about successful athletes, celebrities and even business professionals; all have had at least one coach in their lives. With the right partnership you can reach your goals and turn your dreams into reality. As Tony Robbins says, if you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten. So why not make a change and starting experiencing new results?
Coaching is appropriate for those who are:
- Going through a life transition or change (for example, job change, relocation, new relationship, divorce, empty nester)
- Looking to learn how to problem-solve and navigate difficult life situations
- Developing leadership skills
- Needing to achieve improved focus
- Wanting to improve self-esteem
- Struggling to balance the demands of home and work
- Looking to carve out new areas of fulfillment in life but do not know where to start
- Looking for a creative breakthrough professionally
- Entrepreneurs, trying to make an idea become reality
- Developing healthy relationships
- Looking for purpose and direction in life
- Striving to reduce stress and worry
- Improving overall happiness and well-being
- Seeking out success of any type whether it be personally, professionally or relational
- What does the process of Coaching look like?
- Determine what is most important in your life
- Design a plan to reach those goals
- Remove any barriers or obstacles that stand in your path
- Utilize the partnership with your coach to build empowerment and success
- Enjoy the benefits of your achievements!
What will you gain?
“People who fail focus on what they have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will be like in the end”
- Healthy decision making skills
- Improved motivation towards change
- Increase in self-esteem
- New ways of thinking
Coaching has proven to be a very powerful and direct means to guiding and supporting people to solve difficult problems and achieve complex goals. Coaching is an opportunity for people to learn a great deal from their own experience as well as how to use those experiences to enrich and develop healthier ways of living.
To see Coaching in action, take some time to view this clip from Tony Robbins himself explaining why you need a mentor!